Caretaker / Cleaner Required for Naas Community Centre
- To assist in the smooth running of Naas Community Centre.
- To welcome people to the Centre and provide a safe and clean environment
- To prepare rooms for various groups.
- To handle out of office hours queries and bookings
- To assist with activities that promote the Community Centre
Experience an advantage but not essential. It is anticipated that the work will be for nineteen hours per week with a flexible pattern of work.
This is a Community Service program offered by Nás na Ríogh Housing Association (NNRHA) and funded by Pobal. NNRHA is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your application form to:
Community Centre Manager
Naas Community Centre
Mc Auley Place
Closing date 19/02/2010.